Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I decided to add a little home-made lovin' to my Father's Day gifts. I got inexpensive plastic baskets, added yummies, individual gifts, and personalized them for each Dad in our lives. They have everything from shirts to gift cards to radar detectors in them. I think that the Dads will like them! I used my Gypsy to incorporate a range of cartridges such as Jubilee, Gypsy wanderings, and Gypsy Font. I added dowel rods with the sayings "You Rock" and "You're the Best." Check out my album to see the other pics.

2 comments:

  1. I love the gift basket! Such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~ the gift baskets turned out wonderful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I am glad the info regarding the picture keeper was useful.
    I am now following your blog.
    It is lovely.
    Can't wait to see what other creations you share with us.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails