Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potty Training Blues!
                                         
 
I am in the middle of potty training (ha, ha) my 2 year old, so we are stuck at home for the next few days. I decided to make a couple of cards using some pre-made boxes of cards. First, I made a baby boy card using a DCWV card. I found some old printed papers which were probably Creative Memories if you remember them. I used a cute Stampin' Up stamp set for the card & envelope. I just LOVE the precious little feet that I used to adorn the front of the envelope and I thought the ducky safety pin was perfect for the flap. I used my Stampin' Up punch to cut a scalloped square for my "It's A BOY!" stamp which I attached using a K & Co. brad. I added a little bit of sparkle to the corners using Baby Blue Stickles.
 For my LUV YOU card I used a pre-made card, Colorbok chipboard letters, assorted self-stick rhinestones, and a glitter heart brad from Hobby Lobby. As you can see, I always like to add a little something to the envelopes.  Both were fast & fun to make!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails