Thursday, July 1, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge 58 with Emma

Inspired by the shutter card that Dorcus made at 4 Crafty Angels and my sweet friend who just had a baby, I created this card.  My friend's little girl seems to have her days and nights mixed up.  Not to mention, she also has a 2 year old little guy who wakes her up at 7am.
Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge was to use the cartridge "New Arrival" or any other older cartridge.  Well, I do not have the "New Arrival" cart, but I tried to keep with the feeling of the "New Arrival" Cartridge.
The baby was cut from "Everyday Paperdolls", The carriage, moon, frame, and clouds (I did use my Gypsy to combine 2 clouds for the front) all came from "Potpourri".  With the exception of the Sweet Dreams  the words are from "Alphalicious."  I can't wait to mail this off to my friend!

11 comments:

  1. WOW that card is fabulous I am sure she will LOVE it!!

    :) Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this card is FABULOUS!! Your friend is definitely going to treasure this PRECIOUS card!
    Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC, Your card is so beautiful.
    I think you did a very nice job.
    Patty

    You're invited to visit
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Amazing! So creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MELANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is SUPER and FABULOUS!!! Your friend is going to love it! Thanks so much! I am so glad I inspired you!!!

    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is fabulous. I love the paper and the colors and the folds. Well I just love it all. I wish I were having a baby and you were sending me this card lol. I would put it in a picture frame and hang it on the wall.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors! you did a great job! good luck!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! I want to make one now. Is it difficult (or does it just look like it)? I definitely need to get some instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails